Amir Behkish, PhD, CHI
Certified Home Inspector
Based on his +23 years of experience in construction industry as: Home Inspector in British Columbia, Civil & Structural Engineer in Iran, Project Manager, Investor, and General Contractor, He is the BEST CHOICE for any Home Inspection project.
Amir owns and operates a construction-consulting firm and run Home Inspection under the umbrella of that company. He is certified, trained, and insured by General Liability and E&O insurances.
Carrying many detective tools and inspection gadgets, helps him to find problems & defects. His reports are narrative, clear, and precise combined with full detailed color photos, pointing out the problems to clients for their investments. He doesn’t believe in check-box type reports, as the clients hire him to take advantage of his knowledge, education, and experience. It’s the clients’ right to have more accurate information about their most important investment.
- ASTTBC PI, Certified Home Inspector in British Columbia
- Registered Civil & Structural Engineer in Iran
- PhD in Civil Engineering-Construction
- ASTTBC, Registered Applied Science Technologist in Civil
- EPA, Certified AHERA, Asbestos, Building Inspector
- MICRO, Certified Mold Inspector
- ACI, Concrete Field Testing Technician- Grade 1
- ACI, Aggregate Field Testing and Mix Design Technician
YES! He is the Inspector who knows the spirit of the construction.
Leyli Niknafs, BA
Leyli manages and prepares documents for our projects and facilitates inspection projects.
Having excellent experience in translation and interpretation, made Leyli a Perfect fit to Royal Canyon and she has been helping Royal Canyon clients and investors to translate different texts such as: legal inspection reports, technical reports, brochures, contracts, manuals etc.
She also provides interpreting service for Royal Canyon’s valued clients and investors in different cases as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Farsi-English Translation
• Award of Achievement in Community Interpreting from VCC
• Member of Society of Translator and Interpreter of BC
“There is no language barrier with Leyli”
Studying Architecture made Sahar to start her career in construction industry.
She has a great experience in residential and commercial building inspections in her resume.
Her combined background in customer service and architecture is an advantage for clients and investors working with a consulting firm and a development company.
Setareh has more than 10 years of experience in full cycle accounting for small and midsize corporations including bookkeeping services, preparing financial statements, taxing , payroll, accounts payables and receivables.
She holds a:
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science from Azad University of Iran
· Certificate of training for Personal and Corporate tax from Canadian Tax Academy
· Diploma in computerized accounting from Vancouver School Board
Starting her design career in Industrial Design engineering continued by a master’s degree in Urban design. Later on, a graduate degree in Interior Design from ITDCanada College of Art & Design.
Her experiences in the building renovations and municipal engineering fields enable her to detect deficiencies which may result from poor construction, faulty design or lack of maintenance that is an advantage for clients and investors working with a consulting firm and a development company.